Sanitron ultraviolet water purifiers
- 2 to 416 gallons per minute, 120 to 25,000 GPH
- Potable and high purity water applications
- 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, electropolished and passivated
- Easy Off Retainer Cap for effortless lamp change
- Drain Plug for in place drainage of the purifier chamber
- Sight port to view germicidal lamp operation
- Removable flanged head for easy disassemble
- Patented dual action wiper mechanism for cleaning of the quartz sleeve
- Interchangeable chamber for 5,000 GPH and up
Applications: home wells, farms, ranches, dairies, bottling plants, pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries, laboratories, hospital, electronic industries, food industry, hotels, aquarium and hatcheries, nurseries and pools, etc.
Advantages of the Sanitron Ultraviolet Water Purification Method
All micro-organisms are susceptible to Sanitron ultraviolet disinfection.
Hundreds of gallons are purified for each penny of operating cost.
No danger of overdosing; no addition of dangerous chemicals.
Water is ready for use as soon as it leaves the purifier, no further contact time required.
Simple installation and care. Compact units require minimum space.
Provides continuous or intermittent disinfection without special attention.
No chlorine taste or corrosion problems.
Capacities available from two to thousands of gallons per minute (g.p.m.).
& corrosive environments